As pastor of St. Anthony of Padua, I welcome you to our home on the web. I hope your search answers questions about our location, faith, activities, and your search for God. Please contact us if we can be of any further help.
May Christ always be your closest companion!
Fr. Chris' Rules for Life, Family, and Business:
- God's plan is always better. Follow it; know it will be hard.
- Do the best job you can and ask for help before you need it and get buried.
- Live life to its fullest; you only get one chance.
- 11th Commandment: Thou shall have good Public Relations.
- The point of view is different from the other chair; change seats.
- Invest once, not three times.
- Take care of your people; they have already taken care of you.
- Do what is right; it may cost you more, but the dividends will be out of this world.
- Pray and follow your heart!
- Don't think outside the box; get rid of the box!
- You will have to pay for every good deed you do.
- Don't just put out fires; rebuild the forest.
- Don't get pulled down by little things; the Devil will use them to distract you from the mission at hand.
- Believe what you say; say what you believe.
- When communicating, don't just say what, but explain the why?
- Love till it hurts and keep loving.
- Do better, not more.
- Always examine the situation from the balcony.
- Always be clear, concise, and consistent.
- Failure is an option, if you are willing to learn from it.
- Choose your team by skills, choose your friends by relationship.